With the rise of migrant and seasonal farmworkers, documenting and delivering training to those employees can present a challenge. Many growers and packers are impacted by recent FSMA requirements, specifically regarding training as a preventative control, in which FDA inspectors will review training procedures and documentation. Alchemy provides the necessary instruction, while providing traceability and FSMA's Standards for Growing, Harvesting, Packing and Holding Produce for Human Consumption.
Food Safety GAPs for Farmworkers including Effective Hand Washing, Promoting Personal Hygiene, Preventing Food Contamination, and Basic Food Facility Defense. Workplace Safety best practices including PPE, Walking and Working Surfaces, Hearing Protection, Hand and Power Tools, Ergonomics, Back Injury Prevention, and Basic First Aid: Heat Exhaustion
- Ensure company-wide compliance and consistent messaging for all employees
- Train groups or individuals both online and offline in multiple languages
- Instruct employees easily with learning targeted at the hourly worker
- Perform in the field coaching and observations
- Provide quick access to paperless, audit-proof documentation and statuses